Dental Implant Restorations in Swanton, OH
For decades now, dental implants have been used to replace missing teeth. Dental implants help you look and feel better, regain your self-esteem, and have a better quality of life. You deserve to smile again, and our highly experienced dentists at Believe Dental Care in Swanton can help you permanently replace missing teeth with beautiful dental implant restorations that look, feel and work like your natural teeth.
Dental Implant Services at Believe Dental Care of Swanton
When you come to Believe Dental Care for your dental implant appointment, we’ll perform an examination to evaluate your situation and dental health. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants we refer you to our trusted dental implant specialists. We have a personal relationship with the implant experts and work with them closely and carefully to ensure the best care possible. After the implant has healed, which takes 3-6 months, the crown, bridge, or denture is placed at Believe Dental Care of Swanton.
- Single-tooth implant restoration: A single implant dental restoration is used to replace one missing tooth. The dental crown will be custom colored and designed to match your existing teeth.
- Implant-supported bridges: An implant-supported bridge is similar to a regular bridge but is supported by dental implants on either end instead of natural teeth. Not every crown within the bridge will require an implant. They are extremely stable, and you can depend on them to stay in place while you eat, speak, and smile.
- Implant-supported dentures: These are commonly used in patients who are missing multiple teeth or live with many severely damaged teeth. Anywhere between four and eight implants are placed in the mouth to keep dentures securely in their place. Implant-supported dentures offer far better retention and support than conventional dentures, allowing you to eat and speak confidently without fear of slippage.
Benefits of Tooth Replacement With Implants
There are several benefits of dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance: Everything in your mouth will look and function naturally, and no one will know you have a new implant-supported smile unless you tell them.
- Easier eating and speaking. Dental implant restorations function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods without pain and speak confidently.
- Improved self-esteem. Teeth implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Preserve facial structure: With no tooth, the jaw bone deteriorates due to lack of stimulation. Bone loss in the jaw impacts the structure of the whole face. Because the implant fuses with your jawbone and acts as your tooth root, it stimulates new bone growth and preserves your facial structure.
- They are built to last: Implants are very durable and will last many years. The implant is made from titanium and integrates with the jawbone. With proper dental hygiene, dental implants have the potential to last a lifetime.
Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants varies depending on your specific needs., such as how many teeth need replacement. Luckily, insurance typically covers a portion of the cost. At DHA Swanton we are happy to answer questions, work with you, and discuss your options during your consultation.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Appointment Today!
Dental implants help you feel better about yourself because they allow you to eat, laugh, and smile without reservations. When cared for properly, they become a permanent part of your smile, keeping it healthy and beautiful for a lifetime. For more information about teeth implants or to have a consultation, contact Believe Dental Care today to schedule an appointment.