Invisalign in Swanton, OH
If you’re looking to straighten your teeth discreetly and quickly, Invisalign may be the best option for you. They are a virtually invisible and removable alternative to traditional orthodontics designed around convenience and flexibility. Invisalign treatment at DHA Swanton is safe, comfortable, and as effective as braces.
Invisalign Vs. Braces
While invisible aligners and braces achieve the same goal, they have several distinct differences:
- Discreet: Clear aligners are virtually invisible, and it’s almost impossible to tell you’re wearing the trays. Traditional braces, on the other hand, are highly noticeable.
- Removable: One of the major advantages of Invisalign is not having to alter your diet. Invisalign aligners are taken out before eating, so you can eat whatever you like. You can’t eat sticky, hard, or crunchy foods with traditional braces because they could break a bracket or wire.
- Oral hygiene: Because clear aligners are removable, it’s much easier to take care of your oral health. The wires and brackets of braces make it difficult to brush and floss properly.
- Treatment time: Unlike traditional braces, which take about 24 months to straighten your teeth, Invisalign only takes about 18 months.
- Comfort: Braces can cause abrasion in the mouth, while Invisalign fits smoothly in the mouth.
Caring for Your Teeth With Invisalign
Maintaining your oral health is vital when undergoing Invisalign treatment. Here are a few tips for caring for your teeth while using Invisalign:
- Brush daily: Brush your teeth twice daily using a soft toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste, being sure to get all surfaces of your teeth. If possible, brush after each meal or rinse your mouth before putting back the aligners.
- Don’t forget to floss and rinse: Flossing your teeth gets any excess food out from the crevices of your teeth. Rinsing your mouth with a fluoride antibacterial mouthwash also helps clean and strengthen your teeth and removes any residue. Floss and rinse.
- Clean your aligners: Cleaning your invisible aligners keeps them looking fresh and free from bacteria.
Invisalign treatment costs vary depending on the severity of your condition. Many insurance plans cover a portion of this cost. At Believe Dental Care of Swanton, we will always go over treatment costs before you commit to anything.
Need Invisalign in Swanton, OH? Call Now to Schedule a Consultation!
If you’re considering straightening your teeth with Invisalign, our highly experienced dentists at DHA Swanton are here to help. Our Swanton, OH dentists, Allison Johnson, DDS, Joseph Brennan, DDS, have both had Invisalign and fully understand the patient’s perspective. We will guide you through the entire process, explaining what you can expect from the treatment and how you can achieve the best results. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and let us help you achieve the straight, beautiful smile you deserve.